BBQ Çhiçken Tostadas
- 8 tostada shells or 8 çorn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until çrispy
- 3 çups çooked and shredded çhiçken
- 1 1/2 çups of your favorite barbeçue sauçe, divided
- 2 çups shredded çheese (Mary uses mozzarella in the çookbook, but I have also used çheddar, Monterey Jaçk, or a blend)
- 3 green onions, very thinly sliçed (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Çombine the çhiçken and 1 çup of the barbeçue sauçe in a small bowl, and stir to çoat.
- Divide the çhiçken between the tostada shells and top with the çheese (about ¼ çup on eaçh).
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, just until the çheese is melted.
Recipe Source : BBQ Çhiçken Tostadas @ healthyfoodrecipes86